Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens looks better than expected


Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens looks better than expected screenshot

Well, hey, it's nice to have footage to put to Brett's words about Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens.

Having seen the movie three times now (once in a theater in an eye-melting front-row seat; again in a different theater at a proper viewing distance; a third time at home a few weeks ago) I was not expecting to watch this trailer and go, "You know, I actually want to play this." I've had my fill for a while. I'm good! But between the "Crimson Corsair" (so that's who that dude was!) and a mission in which you spring good old Admiral Ackbar from a First Order ship, I am feeling this one.

The season pass stuff is silly, but that should be easy enough to skip. The game is out June 28.